There is a misconception that dogs are unpretentious and can even sleep on the floor.
But our four-legged friends love comfort like we do. They need a cozy and soft place to rest and sleep. The couch should be groomed as soon as the dog shows up.
types of beds
1. Blankets, carpets or mattresses are the most popular bed styles for the middle and most. These beds are inexpensive, easy to clean and machine washable. Orthopedic mattresses are also recommended for the animal's spine.
2. sunbeds are divided into two types: plastic or soft. They are suitable for every breed of dog. Pro plastic is easier to care for, washes well and does not lose its shape even after contact with water. But he doesn't care. You need a textile cover or a mattress. Soft loungers can lose their original shape after washing, so it is worth treating them more carefully.
3. Houses are most commonly purchased for small and medium breeds. Terriers, pugs like to rest in it, spitz, pinscher, dachshund. Large animals need a whole palace in which to stretch out. Small houses are made of soft fabric, so they need special care.
4. When traveling by car bedding is required. Also great for carrying bags. In general, such mats are dense and warm, compact, easy to fold and clean. For hot weather, owners are encouraged to purchase cooling pads or mats.
How to choose the right bed? The range of pet products is now very wide, it is difficult to choose a quality item for your pet. When buying a couch, however, you should pay attention to the following factors:
1. The size of the dog. Look for bunk beds that fit your dog. If you already have an adult pet, then there are no difficulties in choosing. And if you have a puppy, study the characteristics of its breed: what size it will reach when it grows up. Still, dogs don't always sleep curled up, they love to stretch out your paws. Therefore, the length of the bed must correspond to the length of the pet's body. Periodically, you can change the litter as the pet grows.
2. material. The bed must be regularly washed and cleaned of wool. When buying, pay attention to material. Look for sturdy fabrics that won't attract dust.
3. color. Light beds get dirty faster, it is best to choose bed linen of dark shades or with a multicolored design on which stains and fur are not visible.
4. Form. The lounger can be purchased in any form. However, in cribs with sidewalls, it constantly accumulates dust and wool, so constant cleaning is required. If you live in a warm climate or always it is hot, the dog has thick and long hair, it is better to choose open sunbeds. Otherwise your pet just doesn't want to sleep in a stuffy house.
5. Price. Dog owners often try to save money on a pet, believing that pets don't need high-quality accessories. Unfortunately, this is another misunderstanding. When you buy a cheap pet bed, you have to risk his health. Poor quality fabrics and dyes can cause irritation or allergic reactions.
We must not forget that dogs are living creatures that also want to eat tasty and wholesome food, do not want to freeze while walking and relax comfortably. Many owners forget this or believe that our four-legged friends can endure anything. As a result, the dog experiences discomfort and stress, which can lead to serious consequences.
If you decide to have a pet, take care of it the same way you take care of yourself. Before moving your puppy to a house or apartment, arrange for him a cozy place with a comfortable lounger, where he can rest after walks and active games.